TESDA Animation NCII Course is the acquisition of skills and training on how to expertly produce cleaned – up and in-between drawings. The drawings can either be a simple cartoon or regular drawings or realistic.
What are the requirements for enrolling in TESDA Animation NCII?
These are the requirements in order to be in the course you want:
- PSA Birth Certificate
- High School or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Official Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character or GMRC
- 1 x 1 and/or 2 x 2 pictures
Related post: Guides for Enrolling in TESDA Short Courses
However, the requirements may vary depending on the school you are enrolling at. So please be advised to be in communication to the school for the possible variation of required documents.
How to Get an Assessment and Certificates for TESDA Animation Course?
Students who take this course must apply for an assessment to determine if he/she can perform the standards expected in the workplace based on the defined competency standards. The National Certificate (NC) / Certificate of Competency (COC) will be provided to those who meet the competency standards.
STEP 1: Go to any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers/TESDA District
or Provincial Office near your location and apply for assessment.
STEP 2: Submit the following documentary requirements:
- Duly accomplished Application Form;
- Properly and completely filled-out Self Assessment Guide of your chosen qualification;
- Three (3) pieces of colored and passport size picture, white background, with collar and with name printer at the back;
STEP 3: Pay the Assessment Fee at the Assessment Center Cashier and get Official Receipt and Admission Slip.
STEP 4: Be present at the scheduled date and assigned venue of assessment indicated in the Admission Slip.
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR ADMISSION SLIP ON YOUR ASSESSMENT DATE.
STEP 5: Get the Competency Assessment Result Summary (CARS) at the Assessment Center.
STEP 6: Assessment passers must apply for certification at the TESDA District/Provincial Office where the assessment center/venue is under jurisdiction.
STEP 7: Assessment passers can claim their National Certificate (NC)/Certificate of Competency (COC) seven (7) working days after the application for the issuance of COC/NC.
What are the core competency skills that need to be learned?
It also involves acquiring skills with massive importance for the improved and better performance of the practice such as:
- Apply traditional drawing techniques for animation
- Produce traditional cleaned-up key drawings
- Produce traditional in-between drawings
- Produce digital cleaned-up key drawings
- Produce digital in-between drawings
- Perform Computer Operations
- Participate in workplace communication
In order to accomplish the short term course, one has to attend classes in a minimum of 496 hours. The schedule will depend on the TESDA site you will be enrolling at.
Jobs for TESDA Animation Graduate
When done with this course, a qualified one can be employed as a clean-up artist or as an in-between artist / in-betweener or as a clean-up art checker and/or as an in-between checker.