TESDA Driving NCIII (Articulated Vehicle) course is the acquisition of skills and training on how to expertly operate motor road vehicles classified under Land Transportation Office (LTO) restriction codes 6 up to 8. These vehicles would aim to transport or deliver heavy goods, liquids and materials. The course would also include skill on minor maintenance and servicing on vehicles.
It also involves acquiring skills with massive importance for the improved and better performance of the practice such as:
- How to apply appropriate sealant or adhesive?
- How to move position vehicle;
- How to perform mensuration and calculation;
- How to read, interpret, and apply specifications and manuals;
- How to use and apply lubricant or coolant;
- How to perform shop maintenance;
- How to interpret or draw technical drawing;
- How to perform job estimate;
- How to obey traffic rules and regulations;
- How to implement and coordinate accident-emergency procedures;
- How to perform minor maintenance and servicing on vehicles classified under LTO restriction codes 6 up to 8;
- How to perform pre and post operation procedures on vehicles classified under LTO restriction codes 6 up to 8;
- How to observe road health and safety practices; and
- How to drive articulated vehicle.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO STUDY A CERTAIN COURSE?
In order to accomplish the TESDA Driving NC III (Articulated Vehicle) course, one has to attend classes in a minimum of 108 hours. The schedule will depend on the TESDA site you will be enrolling at.
What are the requirements for enrolling in TESDA Driving Course?
- PSA Birth Certificate
- High School or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Official Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character or GMRC
- 1 x 1 and/or 2 x 2 pictures
Related post: Guides for Enrolling in TESDA Short Courses
If there are any more questions you need to ask, please inquire at the site you are planning to be in. Also, requirements may vary.
Certification and Assessment
In every course to be taken, there will be assessments that will be made to gauge the performance of the students. It will be time to prove the depth of their learning. It will also serve as a knowing stage of their strengths and weaknesses that can either be kept or improved. The assessors of the course are highly respected and qualified to assess the performance of the one undergoing the test.
A person enrolled in this short term course may be required to undergo an assessment to determine his or her competency. In order to be a certified NC III holder, one has to undergo the said assessment before the end of course. It would be under respected and qualified professors who had been trained in testing students in this field.
Jobs for Driving NCIII Graduates
The very reason why students enroll in a course is to find a job that suits their interests and passion someday. In this manner, they can be proud of what turned out to be who they are. Moreover, their parents would be more proud of their achieved skills and employment. This would definitely lead them to a better outlook of life.
When done with this course, a qualified one can be employed as an articulated vehicle driver or truck trailer driver.